Date: 2011-12-12 01:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lukinha-jesus.livejournal.com
Hey there!

First off, thank you so much for keeping up the archive!

I've noticed that my fic Red Hall still looks like 58-? chapters, but the fic is actually finished. Can you include the last chapter? Unfortunately, by lack of attention I put chapter 47 on it, and not I can't change it because the post is too large, and every time I try to edit that LJ won't let me publish. On the link however, I mentioned it was chapter 59 and the end.

I'd be very glad if you could add it to the archive so that the fic is finished. Thanks!

Here's the link http://johnheartpaul.livejournal.com/1995905.html#cutid1